We are looking for a new booker to join our team. This position requires you to work across all boards within the Hostess division with booking and handling the promoters, hosts, events staffing, and VIP premium division. Bareface bookers are the first point of contact for both clients and talent, this role would suit an individual who likes to interact with different personalities and professions. Previous experience working in this role or events industry would be advantageous and ideally looking for someone who is organised, can work under pressure to deadlines and has an eye for quality with the ability to run various projects at one time. Previous experience as an event manger sits well within this position as you will be expected to manage a database of talent for all sectors within the division to clients requests.
– Day to day bookings from sourcing talent to booking and negotiating.
– Administration including contract reviews, quoting and invoicing.
– Talent management such as casting calls and scouting.
– Talent development with both local and international talent.
– Database and website management.
– Meet & greet office walk-ins.
– Client servicing for both new and existing clients. Offering an amazing service while meeting monthly targets and business development objectives.
– Administrative duties including scanning, updating images & data and filing. Includes collating legal paperwork for jobs and liaising with clients and talent.
– PR & marketing – collecting image and video collateral to be used in portfolios, newsletters and social media channels.
– Networking and attending industry events, parties, shoots, gigs, showcases, fashion shows.
– Be an active member of the Bareface team and culture.
– Standard 9am – 6pm office based. Please note this role requires flexibility with working hours during evenings and weekends.
– Experience working in the UAE preferred.
– Experience as a booker within the hostess industry preferred
– Highly organized and strong at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
– Strong administration and negotiation skills.
– An understanding of both the creative and technical elements that are required for an entertainment booking.
– A genuine interest in events is a must. Do what you love, love what you do!
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the heading BOOKER NEEDED if you believe you would be an asset to the team.